Founded in 1874, The National Club is one of Canada’s leading business and social clubs in Toronto. With a prime business location in the heart of Toronto's downtown financial district and direct access to an underground connection to the Scotia Plaza concourse level, the subway, and all major office towers via the PATH, The National Club is the perfect downtown home-away-from-home.
Attracting leaders from across sectors including banking, law, insurance, marketing, medicine and technology, The National Club maintains a strong and diverse membership that is representative of the world of business today. A designated historic site, the clubhouse was built in 1907 and combines a warm, elegant charm of the past with an energetic and contemporary, modern atmosphere of the present.
With unparalleled staff, and facilities, members are treated to world-class events and experiences, five-star banquet facilities and services and exquisite fine dining in the heart of the city.
While maintaining generations of tradition in hospitality, The National Club responds graciously to the evolving needs of our members. We offer:
- Two modern and contemporary dining lounges, including our Rooftop Patio
- Two traditional club dining rooms
- 13 elegant private dining and banquet facilities
- Flexible private function space for 2 to 200 people
- Six overnight accommodation bedrooms, including one suite
- A state-of-the-art Business Lounge with co-working stations and private offices
- A 40,000-bottle wine cellar, one of the most extensive in Canada
- Weekend family holiday brunches, including Easter, Mother`s Day and Christmas
- Membership to the Wine Club, which provides opportunities to order cases of outstanding wines at excellent prices
- 60+ dynamic club events annually
- Access to over 265 affiliate clubs internationally
- Full spousal privileges
- Exclusive access to golf, fitness and ski clubs around the GTA
- No minimum charges or limits on the number of guests accompanying members
- No minimum food and beverage charges beyond the annual fee
For information on becoming a member of The National Club, please contact our General Manager, Bill Morari, by email or by telephone, at 416-364-3247 ext 235.