Since 1874, The National Club has provided a unique meeting place for Canada’s business and political leaders.
Our superb facilities and professional staff make The National Club an outstanding venue for personal and business socializing in the heart of Toronto’s financial district. Membership in The National Club provides regular opportunities to meet peers in a variety of fields.
While maintaining generations of tradition in hospitality, The National Club responds graciously to the evolving needs of our members. We offer:
- Elegant private dining and banquet facilities
- Flexible private function space for groups of 2 to 200 with state of the art AV equipment
- Six guest rooms, including one suite, for overnight stays in the city
- A 40,000-bottle wine cellar, one of the most extensive in Canada
- Automatic membership in the Wine Club, which provides opportunities to order cases of outstanding wines at excellent prices
- A Business Centre with four workstations
- Reciprocal privileges with more than 250 private clubs around the world
- Member events, including wine tastings, oyster parties, family events, dinner-theatre events, the cinephile society, Jazz and Champagne events
- Full privileges for spouses of members
- Exclusive access to golf, fitness and ski clubs, as well as many other preferred facilities and services
- No minimum charges or limits on the number of guests accompanying members
- No minimum food and beverage charges beyond the annual fee
For information on becoming a member of The National Club, please contact our General Manager, Bill Morari, by email or by telephone, at 416-364-3247 ext 235.