- Personal Information. In general, you can visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you an access to our protected and secured sites. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data and response data ("User Information").
- Use of User Information We intend to use such information for purposes of supporting your relationship with the National Club by designing its website content that is suitable to your needs and alerting you to new product and service offerings as they become available. This User Information may be retained by the National Club to verify compliance with the agreement between the National Club and our Members, to keep track of the domains from which people visit us, to create a user profile to better serve our Members, or to simply contact you either electronically or otherwise. If you decide to change your personal User Information please log in to the Members area and use the Membership Profile page.
- Accuracy and Security. The accuracy and security of the User Information is important to the National Club. Currently, you may review and request updates to your User Information retained by the National Club through our online Members Only Area. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. The National Club is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking commercially reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access or use. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
- Cookies. The National Club uses "cookies". A cookie is a small data file that a website can transfer to a visitor's hard drive to keep records of the visits to such site. A cookie contains information such as your username and password that helps us recognize the pages you have visited and improve future visits, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is the information that you provide yourself. A cookie cannot read data off of your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites. Information stored in cookies may be encrypted, however, we do not store your credit card number in cookies. If you prefer not to accept a cookie, you can set your web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) to warn you before accepting cookies or you can refuse all cookies by turning them off in your web browser. However, access to our secured website(s) ("Members Only Area") requires the use of per-session cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer, which you must enable ?only cookies that get sent back to the originating server?. Otherwise, you can still access most of the features on our website even without accepting a cookie.
- External Links. The National Club website provides links to other third party websites. Even if the third party is affiliated with The National Club through a business partnership or otherwise, the National Club is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only. You use them at your own risk.
- General. If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com. For other general questions, please go to our Contact Us page.